I TWEET

RT @AdrianoChiodi: Glad to address the meeting of the Italian business community #AIIC 🇮🇹🇭🇷. Congrats and all the best of success to its ne…
RT @IICAmburgo: Ferrari: compie 30 anni la F40, auto simbolo di un'epoca Fu l'ultima Rossa ad avere la 'firma' del fondatore https://t.co/q
#Confindustria: “Prosegue l’espansione di #economia e #commercio mondiale. Italia ben ancorata alla ripresa” https://t.co/2wRsITVgOz

TRIBUNA ECONOMICA GOOGLE AMP

Tribuna Economica ha aderito al nuovo progetto tecnologico per editori, AMP di Google.

Dal 2 maggio, tutte le notizie pubblicate nell'edizione online di Tribuna Economica possono essere lette anche in Accelerated Mobile Pages.

In November 2016, compared with October 2016, industrial producer prices rose by 0.3% in both the euro area (EA19) and the EU28, according to estimates from Eurostat, the statistical office of the European Union. In October 2016 prices increased by 0.8% in the euro area and by 1.0% in the EU28. In November 2016,

compared with November 2015, industrial producer prices rose by 0.1% in the euro area and by 0.7% in the EU28.

Monthly comparison by main industrial grouping and by Member State.  The 0.3% increase in industrial producer prices in total industry in the euro area in November 2016, compared with October 2016, is due to rises of 0.7% in the energy sector, of 0.5% for intermediate goods and of 0.1% for nondurable consumer goods, while prices remained stable for capital goods and fell by 0.1% for durable consumer goods. Prices in total industry excluding energy rose by 0.2%. In the EU28, the 0.3% increase is due to rises of 0.4% for intermediate goods and of 0.2% for both the energy sector and for non-durable consumer goods, while prices remained stable for capital goods and fell by 0.1% for durable consumer goods. Prices in total industry excluding energy also rose by 0.3%. The highest increases in industrial producer prices were observed in Belgium and Ireland (both +1.4%), Estonia (+1.2%) and Poland (+1.1%), and the largest decreases in Croatia (-1.3%), Greece and the United Kingdom (both -0.7%).

Annual comparison by main industrial grouping and by Member State.  The 0.1% increase in industrial producer prices in total industry in the euro area in November 2016, compared with November 2015, is due to rises of 0.8% for durable consumer goods, of 0.7% for non-durable consumer goods, of 0.5% for capital goods and of 0.1% for intermediate goods, while prices decreased by 0.5% in the energy sector. Prices in total industry excluding energy rose by 0.4%. In the EU28, the 0.7% price increase is due to rises of 1.5% in the energy sector, of 0.9% for capital goods, for durable and non-durable consumer goods and of 0.3% for intermediate goods. Prices in total industry excluding energy also rose by 0.7%. The highest increases in industrial producer prices were observed in the United Kingdom (+4.4%), Belgium (+4.1%) and Sweden (+3.2%), and the largest decreases in Luxembourg (-6.5%), Croatia (-2.7%), Latvia and Slovakia (both -2.6%).

 

 

EN IT